get it easy

  • dorie-chabot475@ahyeaimk.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 415-267-3940 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • dorie-chabot475@ahyeaimk.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
        tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 1-415 267 3940, completed a
        small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
        at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.