Hi New Pictures in my picture trail

  • Penny Kalenak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Hello everyone, Sorry I have not been around but I was down for a while but I was egging in bed I been working on eggs to do for my christmas tree this year thought the grandkids would like something different..... I want to share with you all what I been up to....... I am feeling much better and hoping to do more for my tree I hope you enjoy them as I have in making them......... I have more to show but these are a few of them........ Thank you for looking and keep egging everyone..... God bless one and alll

      http://www.picturetrail.com/gid8809957

      My Picture trail do go and see if you have not... Go to: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=pennyk

      I am a Pampered Chef consultant,If you like to know more ask me about it, Be happy to help you out.

      F.R.O.G.