Re: Eggyannie

  • baggybum1
    Message 1 of 89 , Oct 5, 2000
      Hi Mahree I think i have it right this time. My
      computor caught a bug so I had to go off line for a while
      and I have just had the dickens of a job to become a
      member of your site again ,i have subscribed about five
      times but it has finally got into the system. Did you
      go to the Linda Martin Egg show the other week in
      Stirling.? She is haveing a show down here in the MIdlands
      and will also be trading at my work shop.in November.
      Hope you are keeping well. I have started my own club
      on the egging theme so pop in if you want to and
      have a look. Are you a member of the egg guild . I
      can't remember if you are or not. I am experimenting
      with a new idea for egg work at the momment. but then
      when aren't we trying out new ideas, catch you soon.
      Eggy Annie
    • teenie_lt
      Message 89 of 89 , Feb 8, 2002
        I'm not saying anything�. But have a look at <a href=http://teens4u2.da.ru target=new>http://teens4u2.da.ru</a> and see for yourself.