Re: Wait Until You See What I Found!

  • tresc313
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      Last week I read a post from a woman that was highly recommending the
      program at: http://www.wrldofproducts.com I want to share a personal
      experience about this program that happened to me 2 weeks ago at my
      local Winn Dixie supermarket.I was behind a woman who had a full cart
      of groceries(actually overflowing) she had everything you could
      imagine, baby items,cleaners, snacks,juices, pet foods, etc. I
      couldn't wait to see what her bill was going to be. It took about 20
      minutes to ring everything up. Then the woman handed the cashier a
      fist full of coupons. I couldn't believe the final bill. This woman
      only had to pay $13.36! I asked her how she did this and she told me
      that she is part of this program mentioned above Needless to say I
      ran home and signed up that afternoon. I must say I would never have
      believed this if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes!

      Tracey