AD -- Eggshells

  • weselleggshells@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10 3:14 AM
      I've got duck eggs: white, dark green, light green -- in stock presently.
      Also: white goose eggs and tiny, smooth, white quail eggs. There are also
      the various types of chicken eggs, all emptied with one hole, cleaned, and
      ready to decorate.

      Check out the website below and email directly for information about
      availability.