As Seen on TV- Free Groceries, Kodak Film & 68000 Items at Wholesale!

  • narryarne <narryarne@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      If someone told you that there is gold buried in your backyard, would
      you believe them? Of course not, but I am sure glad I decided to
      check it out! As a SAHM of 5 making ends meet is the eternal
      struggle! I have tried a multitude of different savings programs all
      of which amounted to a waste of my time. During a gymboree class, I
      was discussing the high cost of everything with another couple who
      have 7 children. They told me about this program at:
      http://www.wrldofproducts.com that allows you to choose the coupons
      you want for the products that you already use. My husband and I
      thought it was very interesting and decided to try it. About 4 days
      after signing on to the program I received my kit in the mail. On
      1/25/03, we went shopping at our local Publix Supermarket. I bought
      all the items that I normally buy the difference this time was that I
      had a coupon for every item that I purchased. The cashier rang up our
      order and it came to $327.87 then I presented her with the coupons
      that I received through this program and I saved $ 303.79! All I had
      to pay was $24.08! The cashier was so shocked that she said, I
      thought we were going to have to pay you. I was practically
      speechless. This program is the best thing I have ever witnessed.

      PS: The company also has 68,000 items at below wholesale prices. It's
      amazing!!!