Do not open "Re: Pearl-Ex Uses and Sources"

  • Maureen Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hi Everyone

      Do not open any messages with the subject "Re: Pearl-Ex Uses and Sources" supposedly from me. I didn't send it and I do not have a virus but this message does. This particular message subject was sent to the Eggart group about 12 months ago.

      This new round of viruses is getting very clever. Just keep in mind - DON'T OPEN ANY ATTACHMENTS UNLESS YOU ARE VERY SURE OF THE CONTENTS!!!

      I've been bombarded with virus messages the last couple of days. Thankfully AVG has alerted me. If you don't have virus protection AVG is free from www.grisoft.com and you can get a free firewall Zone Alarm from www.zonelabs.com

      Cheers
      Maureen

      Egg Artistry
      For instructional books, cd's & instructions visit
      http://www.storesonline.com/site/diamondinnovations

      PSP Tutorial - Trinket Box
      http://www.wildwood-graphics.com/champagnecollection/index.html