Fw: read this THIS IS DENA>>>PLEASE READ AND SIGN THIS PETITION TO KEEP PRAYER LEGAL IN PUBLIC AND TV

  • Dena Arrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      Subject: FW: CBS Petition
      CBS will discontinue "Touched by an Angel"
      for using the word God in every program.
      Madeline Murray O'Hare, an atheist, successfully
      managed
      to eliminate the use of Bible reading from public
      schools a few years ago.
      Now her organization has been granted a Federal
      Hearing
      on the same subject by the Federal Communications
      Commission (FCC)in Washington, DC.
      Their petition, Number 2493,would ultimately pave the
      way to stop the reading of the gospel of our Lord and
      Savior, on the airwaves of America.
      They got 287,000 signatures to back their stand!
      If this attempt is successful, all Sunday worship
      services being broadcast on the radio or by television
      will be stopped.
      This group is also campaigning to remove all Christmas
      programs and Christmas carols from public schools!!
      You as a Christian can help!
      We are praying for at least 1 million signatures.
      This would defeat their effort and show that there are
      many Christians alive,well and concerned about our
      country.
      As Christians we must unite on this. Please don't
      taken this lightly.
      We ignored this lady once and lost prayer in our
      schools
      and in offices across the nation. Please stand up for
      your religious freedom and let your voice be heard.
      Together we can make a difference in our country while
      creating an opportunity for the lost to know the Lord.
      Please press "forward", CLEAN UP THE MESSAGE, and
      forward this to everyone that you think should read
      this.
      Now, please sign your name at the bottom you can only
      add your name after you have pressed the "Forward").
      Don't delete any other names, just go to the next
      number and type your name. Please do not sign jointly,
      such as Mr.& Mrs. Each person should sign his/her own
      name.
      Please defeat this organization and keep the right of
      our freedom of religion.
      When you get to 1000 please e-mail back to Lisa Norman
      at electric_yello@...
      mailto:electric_yello@...
      584. Linda DeLaine, Alex., VA
      585. Grace Van Liew, OH