AD -- blown eggs

  • weselleggshells@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002
      Clean, blown out eggs, ready to decorate! I've still got some goose and
      assorted other types. Special on two-hole (tiny holes) green/blue chicken
      eggs: $3.00 for a box of 13. These are fine for Christmas ornaments.

      Special on plastic tubes with lids for storing beads and small findings. Ten
      cents a piece, or a box of 125 for $15.00 postpaid within the US. See the
      website below for a picture.

      Happy Holidays and Happy Egging!