No service

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2011
      OT...
      Dear Moderators and Groupies,
      I will not have internet service for awhile, so please don't kick me to the curb if you do not hear from me for a few weeks. We are moving and my service here is being shut off on the 25th. I honestly do not know when I will have it re-installed in the near future, as soon as I do, I will give you all a big shout...I'm back!!! no growns please....lol

      Many Blessings
      Cay Swan