Catching Up ..

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      I wanted to stop in and say Howdy to you all ..

      I went away for a bit due to a death in the family, and then went
      back to work on the new mini site and have been "STUCK IN THERE" ..
      I should have it up and runing soon .. and will then share the
      news ...
      I am on digest for the time.. just till I get finished and caught up
      with everything ...

      It's the New Baby Season here at the Zoo and we have already been
      blessed with a few new Goats.. all 4 males... arrgh!! But they're so
      sweet ...

      I'll be back soon...
      Have fun and Think SPRING!!!
      Kell