Newbie here!

  • kstrumolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2005
      Hoping I can join in here. My name is Kerrie and I was on a previous
      eggers list a few years back.

      In the meantime, I had a set of boy/girl twins (to add to my 2 x 5 yo
      girls), and life got too busy to do much more than change diapers,
      feed babies and run my 'big girls' around. (They are now 2.5 years
      old and big girls are just about 8 years old)
      I look forward to being a part of the group and seeing everyone's
      amazing egg designs (and hoping to get the inspiration to start egging
      again).

      Thanks,
      Kerrie