Download FREE Craft Books and Projects

  • tericrafty
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      I want to tell you about a new site that I have created for people interested in everything crafty.

      I have created this site to share some of the books I have, and the projects that I am currently making. Every month I will be adding at least one new book and several of my projects. It's early days yet but I have added quite a few books already and my latest project which is a Book Clutch.

      This site is free to join, and you get to download everything as soon as you enter the site.

      The site is:

      http://www.mycraftybooks.com

      Thank you for reading this, and I hope to see you on the other side.

      Teri