new member

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2005
      Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ann and I live in Texas. I
      recently googled beaded eggs and fell in love with the images that
      came up. I have never made any beaded eggs but am anxious to try. I
      have lots of beads and have bought some wooden and styrofoam eggs to
      practice on. I hope to get lots of hints on the best way to do this
      craft from the list. Will it be better to get some pattern books or
      just start gluing beads on the eggs? I had the idea to trying to do
      some geometric patterns. I though loom patterns might be best to go by
      at first anyway. Is there a special glue I need to use? I was just
      going to use Elmers to start with. Have a nice day!!!!

      AnnT in Texas
    • faith1grace1
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
        Hi. I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been
        collecting eggs and decorating eggs for many years, but I never knew
        there were groups for it till now. I'm hoping to learn something new.