greetings eggers

  • fiona catherine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2005
      greeting to all my fellow egg art enthusiasts.
      i feel we are soon due an egg art meeting........

      egg out

      egg- master fi
    • thefredfurr
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        I joined the group because I thought it might be about egg art.
        Instead, all I saw was commercial advertisements. I have sent a
        request to be removed from membership and my information purged.

        Disappointed

        --- In egg_art@yahoogroups.com, "fiona catherine" <fiona_catherine@...>
        wrote:

        > greeting to all my fellow egg art enthusiasts.
        > i feel we are soon due an egg art meeting........
        >
        > egg out
        >
        > egg- master fi

      • adhiyan_abi
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2006