[efiwebheads] yesterdays chat class on the web

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 1999

      Yesterday we held another chat class as usual. Ying Lan and Felix both
      brought guests to the class, so we'd like to welcome Danny and Fabricio and
      hope they both return to our Webheads class.

      With the Palace down a fifth week in a row, participants chatted on ICQ.
      Talk ranged from whether Clinton was a good president to girl problems. We
      welcomed new guests and talked about whether Vance would be going to Brazil.

      You can read the log at http://members.tripod.com/vstevens/efi/ch31oct9.htm

      With the Palace down, we were not able to dress up our avatars in Halloween
      costumes, and we still haven't been able to hold our birthday party, but
      hopefully we'll get it back soon.