[efiwebheads] Re: Happy Birthday Webheads

  • Margaret Ann Doty
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 1999
      Hi...:-)

      I would also like to second Michael and thank Vance for taking a crazy teacher
      like me into his group....I fell into it by accident like Michael because we
      overlapped and some of my students also went to Vance's and or Michael's class
      for practice.

      Like we say...get it where you can.

      I have known both of them at efi for a couple of years but have only met Michael
      in the flesh last summer in San Francisco.

      This group has developed into something special...and I enjoy every minute of
      it. Here is proof that technology can bring people together.

      (She holds up her glass)...here's to all of YOU who make webheads what it
      is...:-)

      MAD Maggi...cyberteacher...at large, virtually...hehehee