[efiwebheads] About chat whit sound

  • Nícia Mafra
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 5:25 PM
      Hi everyone,

      About talk in voice chat program, I´been try in the Interspace. When
      the velocity comunication is fast the sound can be clear, and speak and
      read at the sometime is a very interesting experience, with both
      possibilty.
      I´d like if we can talk, and I suggest the programs:
      - Neetmeting
      - Interspace
      I dont know the Media Ring...
      And, I need instal the Palace yet, and my computer isnt much better...
      So, I´m waiting the time and day to put toys in practice and, I think
      this is an oportunity to us, to change opinions and know more about the
      people group.

      See you in a virtual world, and I hope it is soon.

      My best wishes for all.
      And my prayers to Ying Lan and Taiwan People.

      Nicia