Double Anniversary! Felix and Ying Lan!!, 9/13/2013, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Double Anniversary! Felix and Ying Lan!!

      Date: Friday September 13, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Notes: Ying Lan and Felix both registered with the Writing for Webheads class on September 13, 1998. They were the first students to register for the new class, but both had been meeting Michael, Maggi, and Vance in live '3-D' classes at the Palace on Sundays for months before that.

      Since then, Ying Lan appeared for years at almost every live online chat class we held, and both she and Felix have dropped in on us this past year. So if you join our chat at noon GMT any Sunday, you can sometimes meet them there.

      You can meet Ying Lan any day on her Webheads web page at http://www.homestead.com/