Happy Webheads Anniversary John, 9/3/2013, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy Webheads Anniversary John

      Date: Tuesday September 3, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Notes: Happy Webheads Anniversary, John. John joined Webheads September 3, 2000. He had already been a member of Teaching for Webheads, which is why his Webheads web page is at http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/tfw/profiles/johnstee.htm. Since joining Webheads, John has been a frequent participant in weekly online chats and email discussions, and he has started a research project on the Webheads group which we hope will give us feedback on how we are serving the Webhead community. John maintains his own web page at http://www.eslpalace.net. Please join me in congratulating John on his mu