Happy anniversary, SUE!, 5/23/2013, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group
      Title: Happy anniversary, SUE!
      Date: Thursday May 23, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am All Day
      Notes: We have another Webheads anniversary today!

      Congratulations Sue, you've been participating in Webheads since May 23, 2000.

      Soon, a rainbow star will be added near your name on our class list at

      Anyone who would like to get to know Sue better can visit her Webheads web page at

      We hope to get to know you even better and to help you approach your English language learning goals in the coming year.