Happy anniversary, SUE!, 5/23/2013, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy anniversary, SUE!

      Date: Thursday May 23, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am All Day
      Notes: We have another Webheads anniversary today!

      Congratulations Sue, you've been participating in Webheads since May 23, 2000.

      Soon, a rainbow star will be added near your name on our class list at
      http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/students.htm

      Anyone who would like to get to know Sue better can visit her Webheads web page at
      http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/sue.htm

      We hope to get to know you even better and to help you approach your English language learning goals in the coming year.

      Webheads