Happy Anniversary Dave Kees, 4/20/2013, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy Anniversary Dave Kees

      Date: Saturday April 20, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Notes: Congratulations Dave, you've been a webhead another year, since April 20, 2000. Although you're a frequent poster to webheads and to teacher lists, we've never had a proper introduction from you. Send one and we'll start a web page for you. - Vance