I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

  • Ingrid Chang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Dear Friend,

      Hope you get this on time. I made a trip early this week to London, UK and had my bag stolen from me with my passport, mobile phone and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in and i promise to pay you with profit of $1,000. I really need to be on the next available flight.

      I await your urgent reply