Happy Webheads Anniversary, Marina!, 8/7/2012, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy Webheads Anniversary, Marina!

      Date: Tuesday August 7, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Notes: Happy Webheads Anniversary, Marina! Marina joined Webheads on August 7, 2000. Before taking leave from her teaching job, she was a frequent visitor to our Sunday noon GMT online class. Marina is from Italy. She has sent us many photographs, which you can see at http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/marina.htm. We hope to hear more from Marina and from all the Webheads in the coming year.