Vance and friends: My email was hacked, so do NOT open the other emai or link

  • LYNEL LUTHER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2012
      Hello Vance and webheaders:

      I noticed the webhead email address in my Sent folder but I did not send
      anything to you.

      I am sending this warning to all the email addresses in my folder. Some friends
      contacted me about this asking if the email was really from me. It's not.

      My email address book was hacked. Please do not click the link in the email.

      The offer is a scam and they can hack your email addresses too I think. The link
      is for something “15news” I'm pretty sure that is a front for another company.

      If any of your contacts get the email tell them to delete it without opening it.
      Feel free to email me if you want more information.

      Thanks and all the best,
      Zo