[efiwebheads] Re: New Topic #3

  • MIchael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 1999
      At 01:07 AM 9/9/99 -0300, Felix wrote:

      Nowadays, men are a little bit confused of their role in the society, we
      were not well prepare to see and
      >feel the advance of the women in our closed world (business, religion,
      etc). So it is something scare to see them invanding our territory. That's
      why we can see more homosexuals (not a prejudice of mine), but men are
      confused about their roles, I think they are confusing.

      Interesting ideas here Felix. I'd like to know how you reach the
      conclusion that the confusion about roles for men and women result in more
      men being homosexual. There have been homosexual people throughout history
      and I don't think there are any more or less in today's world. Can you
      explain how you reach this conclusion?

      Michael Coghlan

      email: michaelc@... (home)
      michaelc@... (work)