Happy Anniversary Jose!!, 6/9/2011, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy Anniversary Jose!!

      Date: Thursday June 9, 2011
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: Congratulations Jose, you've been participating in the Writing for Webheads class another year! Since June 9, 1999.

      A rainbow star will soon be added near your name on our class list at
      http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/students.htm

      Anyone who would like to get to know Jose better can visit her Webheads web page at
      http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/efw_jose.htm

      We look forward to getting to know you even better and to helping you approach your English language learning goals in the year to come.

      Good Luck,
      Webheads