Weekly online chat class, 8/15/2010, 12:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2010
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Weekly online chat class

      Date: Sunday August 15, 2010
      Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Webheads meets live online at noon GMT every Sunday (for around 2 hours). All are welcome.

      What time is that where you are?
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

      Text chat - Meet at Tapped In, an online environment for students and educators.
      Start at http://www.tappedin.org/new and /join VanceS or go to /reception and find us there.

      There's more information about the chat tools we use here:
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/software.htm

      Voice chat - Hear and see us on Yahoo Messenger
      voice and web-cam chat
      Look for vance_stevens on Yahoo Messenger
      Dow

    • annapurna sahai
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2010
        HI I WANT TO JOIN THE CLASS.pLZ. LET ME KNOW HOW I WILL GO THERE

        ________________________________

        Date:   Sunday August 15, 2010
        Time:   12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
        Repeats:   This event repeats every week.
        Notes:   Webheads meets live online at noon GMT every Sunday (for around 2
        hours). All are welcome.

        What time is that where you are?
        http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

        Text chat - Meet at Tapped In, an online environment for students and educators.

        Start at http://www.tappedin.org/new and /join VanceS or go to /reception and
        find us there.

        There's more information about the chat tools we use here:
        http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/software.htm

        Voice chat - Hear and see us on Yahoo Messenger
        voice and web-cam chat
        Look for vance_stevens on Yahoo Messenger
        Dow

        Edit reminder options Copyright © 2010  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms
        of Service | Privacy Policy

      • annapurna sahai
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2010
          I was joing this class 2002and was there 2005.Afterthat I could not attend this
          class.So I didnot remember what was the password . Last week I wanted to join
          this but there was a question  "r u member or guest"I have clicked as a member

          but did not get success . So please give me my id or password.This is my problem
          Thanks