Happy Anniversary, Moral!, 5/11/2010, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group
      Title: Happy Anniversary, Moral!
      Date: Tuesday May 11, 2010
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: We have another Webheads anniversary today!

      Congratulations Moral, you've been participating in Webheads since May 11, 1999.

      Soon, a rainbow star will be added near your name on our class list at

      Anyone who would like to get to know Moral better can visit his Webheads web page at

      We hope to get to know you even better and to help you approach your English language learning goals in the coming year.