Happy Anniversary Gloria!!, 3/19/2009, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2009
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy Anniversary Gloria!!

      Date: Thursday March 19, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: Gloria has an anniversary! Gloria joined the eclass on March 19, 1999. Thanks, Gloria, for participating in Writing for Webheads for another year. You can meet Gloria at http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/efwglori.htm

    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2009
        Wow! I wonder if you are still 'out there'
        Gloria?? If you are why not drop us a line and
        tell us what you're doing? It would be great to hear from you.

        - Michael