[efiwebheads] TELL US WHERE AND HOW YOU MET YOUR PARTNER

  • deden sulaiman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 1999
      Hello everyone....

      I will tell you about my first love story. I know maybe you would say this
      puppy love.

      When i was 15 years old, i was in junior highschool level 2. I saw a
      beautiful girl like jose mary chan said.
      She names Fanny Kurniawan. She always together with her best friend. Her
      names Joceline.
      Almost eight mounth we played together. I didn't have gall to tell her that
      from my first time i see her, i like her.

      I have best friend too, his name Andi. But his always called with anyone
      bulu. Bulu means feathers.
      Because almost his body full of feathers but not on his faces. In my school,
      had extracurricular acctivities like
      cooking, dance, basket ball. My best friend took cooking.

      I still remember, this happen on saturday. I wanted to see my best friends
      cooking. So i go to his class.
      i saw her, took a knife and suddently he wasnt see me near him so, my hand
      cut.
      so many blood turn from my hands. My teacher bring me to the doctor and
      doctor did swing to my hands.

      In the night, Andi called me to say sorry and told me some news it was made
      me, suprise.
      Joceline like me. I thought andi was lie. but his swear from name of gods. i
      trusted him
      so In monday, i went to school and i saw joceline, her face so red maybe she
      shy.
      i didnt know, it was true, that she like me or not.
      but many of my friend to ask me, sit down with her. suddently my heart
      beating so fast. i didnt know why
      this happened in my body.

      So i thought, wow this miracle that there is a girl who liked me. So i shot
      her. In indonesian shot means
      tell your filling to the person do you like about disaggree or aggree to be
      boyfriends or girlfriend.
      so i did it and she didnt refused me to her boyfriends. it was made happy.
      but i couldn't sleep well because every night i always thought about her.
      About fanny, is so sad story, i didnt know that she liked me...
      but i didnt know how should i do.

      Thank you deden
      i'am sorry if my storry doesnt connectec with the topic.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 1999
        Deden - this is a lovely story. I have sent the corrected version of the
        story to Vance so you'll probably see it on your web page soon.

        I'm sure all of us webheads would like to know what happened to you and
        Joceline! How long was she your girlfriend? Did you break her heart in the
        end or did you break hers?!

        You wrote:

        >i'am sorry if my storry doesnt connectec with the topic.

        Well it's not *exactly* the topic but that doesn't matter.

        - Michael C.