Happy birthday Ying Lan!!!, 3/8/2008, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy birthday Ying Lan!!!

      Date: Saturday March 8, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: March 8 is Ying Lan's birthday. You're invited to come to Ying Lan's party at:
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/efw_ying.htm, or write her and wish her a happy birthday!

    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        Wow - another year down. Have a great day Ying. I
        hope that life is treating you well. (And that you are being kind to yourself!)

        - Michael