objective pronouns&possessive pronouns

  • sezen arslan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hi all!

      As I draw my short teaching experiences, the students (both adult and juniors) have difficulties in learning objective and possessive pronouns.. They cannot differentiate these pronouns since they apply to their native language (Turkish). How can I teach them? Is there any technique or method to teach these pronouns?? Thanks beforehand,

      Sezen ARSLAN-