Yaodong's Webheads anniversary!, 10/31/2007, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Yaodong's Webheads anniversary!

      Date: Wednesday October 31, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: Happy Webheads anniversary, Don! Yaodong, joined this community in October 31, 2001.
      You can meet Yaodong here http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/yaodong.htm

    • Barzan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        Hi Guys.
        and Vance..
        disregard my previous email..
        the question is like this:
        how can that friend of mine enroll in an english
        language training course in Dubay..
        do reply please
        ( I mean, the contacts, fees, anything you can share)
        Best regards
        Barzan

        http://mail.yahoo.com