Compare please/ ask questions

  • David Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2007
      Compare this to yours. I hope it is close to what you are trying to say.
      Pay attention to verb + preposition combinations. Your vocabulary is OK.
      Work on grammar and usage. Keep a journal on idioms.

      I won't write the letter for you, but I'll answer your questions, time
      permitting. Good luck.

      I am confused. Can I join this class to improve my writing? I have high
      hopes about learning how to write to
      others.
      I wanted to study in France on scholarship this year, but I was turned down.

      Next year I plan to apply again.
      My writing is very bad especially when I try to describe my vision of my
      future. At this time, I am still
      writing the
      letter about my vision. I hope someone can help me to correct my
      writing. And
      give me advice about it.
      Would you mind to helping me?

      --