Writingmatrix live chat Monday GMT 02:00 GMT (Sunday night in Americas)

  • GLENN VANCE STEVENS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 8:44 AM

      Webheads had a great chat at noon GMT this morning, the time of our regular meeting each Sunday noon GMT in Tapped In
      http://www.tappedin.org .

      This morning some of the chat was about writingmatrix. Webheads are bloggers and are very interested in this
      project. Some said they would like to join us at our live chat this evening.

      Nelba set the time for it at 9 pm Houston time, which is 11 pm in
      Buenos Aires, and 2:00 a.m. GMT.
      To see the time in the worldclock (time where you are):
      http://tinyurl.com/24ollu

      If you wish to join us at Tapped In
      http://www.tappedin.org (if it's your first time) just log in as a GUEST and be sure and
      tick that you are of age, and that you want to chat (and you have to have Java in your browser to chat).

      To find out more about the writingmatrix project you can see my latest lectures at http://www.vancestevens.com/writing.htm
      And you can visit this URL in Technorati

      http://www.technorati.com/posts/tag/writingmatrix
      to see the latest blog posts where people have been tagging their posts writingmatrix

      cya at 02:00 GMT, at Tapped In if you would like to join us. All are welcome,

      Vance

      > 2007/7/28, Nelba :
      > >
      > > Dear Vance.You are travelling a lot!!
      > > I have said this, haven´t I? but we have not seen
      > any photos
      > >
      > > Well, I do not know if that time is a good one for
      > Argentinians, you know.
      > > We like sleeping on Sunday mornings. jajajaja.
      > Noon GMT is 9 a.m. for us.
      > > Is any other date/time possible? Let's say Sunday
      > or Monday
      Houston 21hs