Happy Anniversary, Moral!, 5/11/2007, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2007
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy Anniversary, Moral!

      Date: Friday May 11, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: We have another Webheads anniversary today!

      Congratulations Moral, you've been participating in Webheads since May 11, 1999.

      Soon, a rainbow star will be added near your name on our class list at
      http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/students.htm

      Anyone who would like to get to know Moral better can visit his Webheads web page at
      http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/moral.htm

      We hope to get to know you even better and to help you approach your English language learning goals in the coming year.

      Webheads

    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2007
        Wow! Moral - if you're still out there and listening a big Happy
        Birthday. I hope all's well in your world.

        - Michael