Re: [efiwebheads] Digest Number 1534

  • annapurna sahai
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2007
      Hi Thomas,
      i'm very glad to receive your reply.I live in
      Bihar.but now i'm in chhattisgarh.Yes, thomas india is
      a nice place. Here people are also very coperative
      .And also very nice person.Particularly in Bihar .Glad
      to know China is also very nice place. i'm very poor
      in english.Plz. correct the sentences and write down
      all the mistakes if you have more time .Otherwise give
      it up. plz keep me in touch.thanx
      Anna
      --- Thomas Parkison <trp950@...> wrote:

      > Hi Anna,
      >
      > It's nice to get your email. Thank you.
      >
      > I teach English to middle school children at 3
      > schools, computers and business at the local
      > university, and write lessons for the city school
      > system.
      >
      > Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and
      > work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and
      > very old city.
      >
      > Where are you? My friend went to India last year and
      > he says many good things about India.
      >
      > Thom
      >
      > efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:1a. Re: I am new
      > too
      > From: annapurna sahai
      > Message
      > Hi Thomas,
      > I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
      > china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India
      > and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join
      > this group. thanx anna

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • annapurna sahai
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2007
        Hi Thomas,
        i'm very glad to receive your reply.I live in
        Bihar.but now i'm in chhattisgarh.Yes, thomas india is
        a nice place. Here people are also very coperative
        .And also very nice person.Particularly in Bihar .Glad
        to know China is also very nice place. i'm very poor
        in english.Plz. correct the sentences and write down
        all the mistakes if you have more time .Otherwise give
        it up. plz keep me in touch.thanx
        Anna
        --- Thomas Parkison <trp950@...> wrote:

        > Hi Anna,
        >
        > It's nice to get your email. Thank you.
        >
        > I teach English to middle school children at 3
        > schools, computers and business at the local
        > university, and write lessons for the city school
        > system.
        >
        > Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and
        > work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and
        > very old city.
        >
        > Where are you? My friend went to India last year and
        > he says many good things about India.
        >
        > Thom
        >
        > efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:1a. Re: I am new
        > too
        > From: annapurna sahai
        > Message
        > Hi Thomas,
        > I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
        > china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India
        > and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join
        > this group. thanx anna

        > removed]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • annapurna sahai
        Message 3 of 8 , May 7, 2007
          Hi Thom ,
          why are you not replying . already i have sent an
          email and other is today . are you busy . i want
          your id to add in yahoo messenger. will you give
          permission ?plz reply soon
          anna
          --- Thomas Parkison <trp950@...> wrote:

          > Hi Anna,
          >
          > It's nice to get your email. Thank you.
          >
          > I teach English to middle school children at 3
          > schools, computers and business at the local
          > university, and write lessons for the city school
          > system.
          >
          > Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and
          > work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and
          > very old city.
          >
          > Where are you? My friend went to India last year and
          > he says many good things about India.
          >
          > Thom
          >
          > efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:1a. Re: I am new
          > too
          > From: annapurna sahai
          > Message
          > Hi Thomas,
          > I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
          > china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India
          > and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join
          > this group. thanx anna

          > removed]

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Syed Iqbal
          Message 4 of 8 , May 9, 2007
            Hi Annapurna
            I would like to add your email to my messenger if you allow me to do so. I
            am very keen to improve my speaking skills besides grammar and written or
            other aspect of English.
            Tell me how could we help each other in improving our skills. This is small
            question but your answer would be little long as much as I could think of
            it.
            Ciao

            On 5/7/07, annapurna sahai <sahaiannapurna@...> wrote:

            > Hi Thom ,
            > why are you not replying . already i have sent an
            > email and other is today . are you busy . i want
            > your id to add in yahoo messenger. will you give
            > permission ?plz reply soon
            > anna
            > --- Thomas Parkison <trp950@... <trp950%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
            >
            > > Hi Anna,
            > >
            > > It's nice to get your email. Thank you.
            > >
            > > I teach English to middle school children at 3
            > > schools, computers and business at the local
            > > university, and write lessons for the city school
            > > system.
            > >
            > > Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and
            > > work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and
            > > very old city.
            > >
            > > Where are you? My friend went to India last year and
            > > he says many good things about India.
            > >
            > > Thom
            > >
            > > efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com <efiwebheads%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:1a.
            > Re: I am new
            > > too
            > > From: annapurna sahai
            > > Message
            > > Hi Thomas,
            > > I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
            > > china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India
            > > and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join
            > > this group. thanx anna

            > > removed]

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • annapurna sahai
            Message 5 of 8 , May 10, 2007
              Hi syed,
              i want to speak english .but i donot know how can i
              do it . somebody told me that you try to speak with
              any person . but unfortunatly there is no anyone who
              talks with me.that is reason i looking for that
              person who helps me. i will follow your's suggestion .
              you tell me what will be right for me.I'm very poor
              in eng.i am afraid who will labour for me. you will
              have to teach me and also guide me .if yes i 'll send
              my id. thanks syed . where are you from?

              http://mail.yahoo.com