Re: [efiwebheads] Digest Number 1534

  • Thomas Parkison
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26 6:52 PM
      Hi Anna,

      It's nice to get your email. Thank you.

      I teach English to middle school children at 3 schools, computers and business at the local university, and write lessons for the city school system.

      Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and very old city.

      Where are you? My friend went to India last year and he says many good things about India.

      Thom

      efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:1a. Re: I am new too
      From: annapurna sahai
      Message
      Hi Thomas,
      I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
      china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join this group. thanx anna

    • annapurna sahai
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27 2:20 AM
        Hi Thomas,
        i'm very glad to receive your reply.I live in
        Bihar.but now i'm in chhattisgarh.Yes, thomas india is
        a nice place. Here people are also very coperative
        .And also very nice person.Particularly in Bihar .Glad
        to know China is also very nice place. i'm very poor
        in english.Plz. correct the sentences and write down
        all the mistakes if you have more time .Otherwise give
        it up. plz keep me touch.thanx
        Anna
        --- Thomas Parkison <trp950@...> wrote:

        > Hi Anna,
        >
        > It's nice to get your email. Thank you.
        >
        > I teach English to middle school children at 3
        > schools, computers and business at the local
        > university, and write lessons for the city school
        > system.
        >
        > Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and
        > work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and
        > very old city.
        >
        > Where are you? My friend went to India last year and
        > he says many good things about India.
        >
        > Thom
        >
        > efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:1a. Re: I am new
        > too
        > From: annapurna sahai
        > Message
        > Hi Thomas,
        > I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
        > china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India
        > and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join
        > this group. thanx anna

        > removed]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • annapurna sahai
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27 7:16 AM
          Hi Thomas,
          i'm very glad to receive your reply.I live in
          Bihar.but now i'm in chhattisgarh.Yes, thomas india is
          a nice place. Here people are also very coperative
          .And also very nice person.Particularly in Bihar .Glad
          to know China is also very nice place. i'm very poor
          in english.Plz. correct the sentences and write down
          all the mistakes if you have more time .Otherwise give
          it up. plz keep me touch.thanx
          Anna

          --- Thomas Parkison <trp950@...> wrote:

          > Hi Anna,
          >
          > It's nice to get your email. Thank you.
          >
          > I teach English to middle school children at 3
          > schools, computers and business at the local
          > university, and write lessons for the city school
          > system.
          >
          > Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and
          > work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and
          > very old city.
          >
          > Where are you? My friend went to India last year and
          > he says many good things about India.
          >
          > Thom
          >
          > efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:1a. Re: I am new
          > too
          > From: annapurna sahai
          > Message
          > Hi Thomas,
          > I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
          > china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India
          > and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join
          > this group. thanx anna

          > removed]

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • annapurna sahai
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2007
            Hi Thomas,
            i'm very glad to receive your reply.I live in
            Bihar.but now i'm in chhattisgarh.Yes, thomas india is
            a nice place. Here people are also very coperative
            .And also very nice person.Particularly in Bihar .Glad
            to know China is also very nice place. i'm very poor
            in english.Plz. correct the sentences and write down
            all the mistakes if you have more time .Otherwise give
            it up. plz keep me in touch.thanx
            Anna
            --- Thomas Parkison <trp950@...> wrote:

            > Hi Anna,
            >
            > It's nice to get your email. Thank you.
            >
            > I teach English to middle school children at 3
            > schools, computers and business at the local
            > university, and write lessons for the city school
            > system.
            >
            > Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and
            > work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and
            > very old city.
            >
            > Where are you? My friend went to India last year and
            > he says many good things about India.
            >
            > Thom
            >
            > efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:1a. Re: I am new
            > too
            > From: annapurna sahai
            > Message
            > Hi Thomas,
            > I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
            > china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India
            > and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join
            > this group. thanx anna

            > removed]

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • annapurna sahai
            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2007
              Hi Thomas,
              i'm very glad to receive your reply.I live in
              Bihar.but now i'm in chhattisgarh.Yes, thomas india is
              a nice place. Here people are also very coperative
              .And also very nice person.Particularly in Bihar .Glad
              to know China is also very nice place. i'm very poor
              in english.Plz. correct the sentences and write down
              all the mistakes if you have more time .Otherwise give
              it up. plz keep me in touch.thanx
              Anna
              --- Thomas Parkison <trp950@...> wrote:

              > Hi Anna,
              >
              > It's nice to get your email. Thank you.
              >
              > I teach English to middle school children at 3
              > schools, computers and business at the local
              > university, and write lessons for the city school
              > system.
              >
              > Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and
              > work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and
              > very old city.
              >
              > Where are you? My friend went to India last year and
              > he says many good things about India.
              >
              > Thom
              >
              > efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:1a. Re: I am new
              > too
              > From: annapurna sahai
              > Message
              > Hi Thomas,
              > I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
              > china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India
              > and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join
              > this group. thanx anna

              > removed]

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • annapurna sahai
              Message 6 of 8 , May 7, 2007
                Hi Thom ,
                why are you not replying . already i have sent an
                email and other is today . are you busy . i want
                your id to add in yahoo messenger. will you give
                permission ?plz reply soon
                anna
                --- Thomas Parkison <trp950@...> wrote:

                > Hi Anna,
                >
                > It's nice to get your email. Thank you.
                >
                > I teach English to middle school children at 3
                > schools, computers and business at the local
                > university, and write lessons for the city school
                > system.
                >
                > Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and
                > work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and
                > very old city.
                >
                > Where are you? My friend went to India last year and
                > he says many good things about India.
                >
                > Thom
                >
                > efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:1a. Re: I am new
                > too
                > From: annapurna sahai
                > Message
                > Hi Thomas,
                > I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
                > china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India
                > and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join
                > this group. thanx anna

                > removed]

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Syed Iqbal
                Message 7 of 8 , May 9, 2007
                  Hi Annapurna
                  I would like to add your email to my messenger if you allow me to do so. I
                  am very keen to improve my speaking skills besides grammar and written or
                  other aspect of English.
                  Tell me how could we help each other in improving our skills. This is small
                  question but your answer would be little long as much as I could think of
                  it.
                  Ciao

                  On 5/7/07, annapurna sahai <sahaiannapurna@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Thom ,
                  > why are you not replying . already i have sent an
                  > email and other is today . are you busy . i want
                  > your id to add in yahoo messenger. will you give
                  > permission ?plz reply soon
                  > anna
                  > --- Thomas Parkison <trp950@... <trp950%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Hi Anna,
                  > >
                  > > It's nice to get your email. Thank you.
                  > >
                  > > I teach English to middle school children at 3
                  > > schools, computers and business at the local
                  > > university, and write lessons for the city school
                  > > system.
                  > >
                  > > Suzhou City, China is a very nice place to live and
                  > > work. Many people are nice and it is a beautiful and
                  > > very old city.
                  > >
                  > > Where are you? My friend went to India last year and
                  > > he says many good things about India.
                  > >
                  > > Thom
                  > >
                  > > efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com <efiwebheads%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:1a.
                  > Re: I am new
                  > > too
                  > > From: annapurna sahai
                  > > Message
                  > > Hi Thomas,
                  > > I am very happy to know that you are teaching in
                  > > china. what sub. do you teach there? I'm in India
                  > > and a housewife. I also want to learn Eng, so I join
                  > > this group. thanx anna

                  > > removed]

                  > http://mail.yahoo.com

                • annapurna sahai
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 10, 2007
                    Hi syed,
                    i want to speak english .but i donot know how can i
                    do it . somebody told me that you try to speak with
                    any person . but unfortunatly there is no anyone who
                    talks with me.that is reason i looking for that
                    person who helps me. i will follow your's suggestion .
                    you tell me what will be right for me.I'm very poor
                    in eng.i am afraid who will labour for me. you will
                    have to teach me and also guide me .if yes i 'll send
                    my id. thanks syed . where are you from?

                    http://mail.yahoo.com