hi every body

  • annapurna sahai
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
      i'm annapurna . i.m a ouse wife . i live sometime in
      india and sometime in usa. my english is very very
      poor. i need some body help me. i will be thankful
      .many time i have faced more difficulties due to
      english.hope somebody will help me
      thanx annapurna

    • Syed Iqbal
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2007
        Hi Annapurna
        I am also following the same target. If you like to have voice conversation
        with me, please feel free to get online and have voice chat with me through
        skype (skype id = syed_71) or through yahoo with the same id that I have for
        gmail account.

        I guess it would be voice communication that puts you more in trouble at
        times even though written English has it's own importance. We can make
        ourselves stronger in this area by choosing a topic and write essays and let
        the community here give there comments on those written stuff. I have
        experienced this in the past and believe me Vance and others never leave any
        stone unturned to extend their support and even sometimes come up with
        suggestions.

        Think over it and go ahead. Best of luck.

        On 4/12/07, annapurna sahai <sahaiannapurna@...> wrote:

        > i'm annapurna . i.m a ouse wife . i live sometime in
        > india and sometime in usa. my english is very very
        > poor. i need some body help me. i will be thankful
        > .many time i have faced more difficulties due to
        > english.hope somebody will help me
        > thanx annapurna

      • annapurna sahai
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2007
          Hi Syed,
          i'm very thankful to you for helping me.I ever was
          wanting some body help me.Because i ,m very poor in
          english.if icould do it i'll be very grateful to you.
          plz. write me, where do you live?what time will be
          appropriate for us to voice chat. I' m in india.and
          also i'm a house wife.so plz tell me the time .If
          i'll get any trouble i tell you . plz correct the
          sentences .

          Many many thanks Syed
          annapurna
          --- Syed Iqbal <nofiljee@...> wrote:

          > Hi Annapurna
          > I am also following the same target. If you like to
          > have voice conversation
          > with me, please feel free to get online and have
          > voice chat with me through
          > skype (skype id = syed_71) or through yahoo with the
          > same id that I have for
          > gmail account.
          >
          > I guess it would be voice communication that puts
          > you more in trouble at
          > times even though written English has it's own
          > importance. We can make
          > ourselves stronger in this area by choosing a topic
          > and write essays and let
          > the community here give there comments on those
          > written stuff. I have
          > experienced this in the past and believe me Vance
          > and others never leave any
          > stone unturned to extend their support and even
          > sometimes come up with
          > suggestions.
          >
          > Think over it and go ahead. Best of luck.
          >

          > On 4/12/07, annapurna sahai
          > <sahaiannapurna@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > i'm annapurna . i.m a ouse wife . i live
          > sometime in
          > > india and sometime in usa. my english is very very
          > > poor. i need some body help me. i will be thankful
          > > .many time i have faced more difficulties due to
          > > english.hope somebody will help me
          > > thanx annapurna

          > > Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the
          > forecast
          > > with the Yahoo! Search weather shortcut.

          > removed]

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time