Re: [efiwebheads] Friends your feedback is required

  • Syed Iqbal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2007
      Dear Vance
      Thanks for your sincere response. I am glad to inform you that first article
      was written by me and an another student, just like me felt that it had some
      mistakes, so she made a few changes in that and the result was article No.2.

      In other words No.1 article was written by me and No.2 by her (except those
      few lines which she did not change at all).

      So, after getting your remarks, I have come to know that mine was better
      then her.

      Thanks a lot Vance once again

      And welcome back Felix. I am sure you will enjoy being a part of this once
      again.

      Kind regards
      Syed