Happy Webheads Anniversary, Marina!, 8/7/2006, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of efiwebheads
      Happy Webheads Anniversary, Marina!

      Monday August 7, 2006
      All Day
      This event repeats every year.

      Notes:
      Happy Webheads Anniversary, Marina! Marina joined Webheads on August 7, 2000. Before taking leave from her teaching job, she was a frequent visitor to our Sunday noon GMT online class. Marina is from Italy. She has sent us many photographs, which you can see at http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/marina.htm. We hope to hear more from Marina and from all the Webheads in the coming year.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service