EFL Bridges World Conversation Club for English Learners, 7/2/2006, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of efiwebheads
      EFL Bridges World Conversation Club for English Learners

      Sunday July 2, 2006
      8:00 am - 10:00 am
      This event repeats every week.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 22 hours, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk=4704
      Notes:
      Join the Skypecast (Skype required: http://www.skype.com) and meet people from all over the world practising their English

      Each week we'll have a different subject:

      May 21st : Music

      (Note: this will be recorded as a podcast for http://www.eflbridges.com )

        Yes No
        Yes No
        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
        Hi everyone,

        I'd just like to welcome Moises to the group. Moises was in Graham
        Stanley's Conversation Club last Wed and he must have liked what he
        found because he has become a member of Writing for Webheads now.

        If you want to find out more about what happens at these Skypecasts,
        the recordings are on the Internet. Visit http://www.eflbridges.net/
        to find them and subscribe to the RSS feeds if you like.

        If you need to know more about downloading the recordings just ask.

        If you want to find one of our skypecasts then just visit
        http://www.skypecast.com at around the time you think one is on and
        you should be able to find it and join it from what's on NOW.

        Hope to see more of you at these events,

        Vance
        on vacation in California and Texas