Re: [efiwebheads] weekly online chat class

  • Barzan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2006
      Hi vance
      have a nice day..
      I am Barzan, and am still a friend of your group..
      just about 2 years ago i have asked you to remove my
      emails to you, and thankfully you did,,
      today i were just browsing the web (our emails) and i
      saw that there is one that still exits, i do
      appreciate if you remove it..

      God bless you..
      below is the link to my page:

      below is the page of the emails (just first
      sentences):

      http://www.opensource.idv.tw/moodle/course/view.php?id=26

      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/software.htm

      http://mail.yahoo.com