[efiwebheads] Re: Last Night at the Palace

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 1999
      You were great. Chat logs are on the way. You'll love em.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 1999
        I didn't actually mean to send that out to the entire class, but it's ok.
        Now everyone has been eagerly awaiting the appearance of this week's chat logs.

        In this chat, we discussed walking in mountains, and how Felix can start his
        new language school. Then Ying Lan had a brilliant idea: we could create a
        performance all together. So we all took on roles and acted out a detective
        drama. Read the result for a good laugh. We also told jokes, so you can
        read those too.

        This great chat is at:

        http://members.tripod.com/vstevens/efi/ch15aug9.htm

        The next question is where to go from here. We are thinking of putting on a
        drama at the Palace. For this we need a script, or at least a storyline.
        Then people can show up for class in character, and at the end of the chat,
        we'll have a play. We could then get people in webheads to record parts of
        the script and we can put the result on the web as a Real Slide Show.

        Would anyone out there like to take part? You can participate either by:

        - coming to a Palace class in character
        - or, by recording a part once we have the script
        - helping with graphics for the Slide Show

        If interested in acting online, just let us know.

        Take care,

        Vance