Welcome Lilian Nemri from Lebanon

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006

      I'm chatting with Lilian's good friend Buthaina and Buth is showing
      me an interview she did with Lilian

      http://buthaina.blip.tv/file/16869

      Buth recorded it on her cell phone when she went to see Lilian
      perform in Beirut. Lilian is a comedien there.

      I thought it was interesting that we have a celebrity among us. She
      is here to improve her English to help her with her theater career.

      I hope she'll introduce herself, and you can also 'meet' her at that
      video.

      Also, it would be nice if others in this list can let us know who
      and where they are.

      Best,

      Vance
      in Abu Dhabi