Cyber Vance's birthday!, 12/26/2005, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of efiwebheads
      Cyber Vance's birthday!

      Monday December 26, 2005
      All Day
      This event repeats every year.

      Notes:
      Happy Birthday to you,
      Happy birthday to you,
      Happy birthday, dear Vance,
      It's our wish for you!

      Thanks for your dedication and wise guidance!

      Webheads

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • hala fawzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2005
        My greatest,deepest and most (far-reaching) cyberspace wishes of a happy birthday and many new years to come.
        Hala.