Reminder - Happy Webheads Anniversary Rafael

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005

      Happy Webheads Anniversary Rafael

      Date: Friday, September 23, 2005
      Time: All Day

      Rafael Humberto Zapata from Venezuela joined Webheads on
      September 23, 2000, and we started a Webheads web site for him
      at
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/rafael.htm

      Congratulations Rafael on the past year of participation in
      Webheads, and we hope to hear more from you in the coming year.