Re: [efiwebheads] Greetings and Introduction

  • Syed Iqbal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2005
      Dear Imran
      I am more than glad to see your email. If you have a passion to help adult
      students like me then of course it will be a great opportunity for me as
      well. I am always on a look for someone more experienced than me to further
      augment my skills. At the same time I always get a pleasant feeling to be of
      any assistance for others.
      I am in Karachi and hope you are also from there. Let's see how our
      association goes beyond the boundaries of this forum.
      Kind regards
      Sayed

      On 7/31/05, imranonline2u <imranbinsuleman@...> wrote:

      > Hi! everyone.This is Imran from Pakistan. I am a language
      > teacher. I teach English in a college in the morning and in a language
      > centre in the evening. I have done my M.A. in English and PGD in TEFL.
      > Besides, I have attended a number of ELT conferences organised by
      > Spelt(Society of Pakistani English Language Teachers) and quite a lot
      > workshops and courses. My area of interest are Teaching English for
      > Adults and Linguistics. I am associated with a group of teachers which
      > includes my teacher, Mr. Irfan, as well. We regularly discuss issues
      > related with ELT in our Pakistani context.
      > I would like to share my ideas with all of you regarding
      > ELT and invite you to share yours with me.
      > Regards
      > IMRAN

    • Imran Malik
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
        Thank you Iqbal for your interest in waht I wrote. I
        am basically from Hyderabad. I teach in F.G.College
        there and a language centre. How about you ? What do
        you do? Where do you live in Karachi? Tell me a bit
        more about you. What is your e-mail address, so that
        we can some time chat with eachother.
        Regards
        IMRAN

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Syed Iqbal
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2005
          Dear Imran
          Many thanks for your email. I live in FBA in Karachi, however I've been to
          Hyderabad many times. Last visit was a kind of wedding related gathering, in
          fact my cousin's in-laws live over there, and they invited us for a lunch.
          So we got there in a coaster hired for that purpose somewhere around Mar-Apr
          2005.
          My email addresses are nofiljee@... and nofiljee@..., and you
          may add me to your contact list.
          I work for a textile buying house that deals with local vendors across
          Pakistan to ship out textile goods in different parts of the world. We
          mostly do our business with USA and some other European countries as well.
          Also our shipments go to Australia and Czech republic. Since I work in the
          shipping department, I do not know anything in detail about the technical
          aspects, as to what is meant by knitted or woven garments and what spinning
          mill does etc., however, I know that in my department/division, our 80% of
          sales constitutes of the business that comes from USA. Let me mention one
          more thing that we are a Chinese based company with a network of 40 offices
          around the world. So it's big company with big business as they are
          considered giants using latest technology safeguarding their interest as a
          middle man with good reputation, the way they render their services to their
          customers.
          Sounds boring, emmmm, so let's hear something from you in detail now.
          Kind regards
          Sayed

          On 8/4/05, Imran Malik <imranonline2u@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Online+social+science+degree&w1=Online+social+science+degree&w2=Social+science+degree&w3=Social+sciences&c=3&s=82&.sig=T__gygLlfvQQyjlST-_3hQ
          > >
          > > Social
          > > > science
          > >
          > degree<
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Social+science+degree&w1=Online+social+science+degree&w2=Social+science+degree&w3=Social+sciences&c=3&s=82&.sig=POznAn2lauz1L9EAgC74zQ
          > >
          > > Social
          > > >

          > sciences<
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Social+sciences&w1=Online+social+science+degree&w2=Social+science+degree&w3=Social+sciences&c=3&s=82&.sig=mLtlnmN9CBAGMBLpZFoGFQ

          > > > on the web.
          > > > - To unsubscribe from this group, send an
          > > email to:

          > > > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the

        • Imran Malik
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 5, 2005
            A.S.A. Iqbal,
            Well, I hope you are doing well. I am ,as I
            told you, a teacher and I say "A teacher by choice not
            by accident". I am interested in teaching adults.
            That's why I have done all my training in this
            particular field. I am assiociated with a language
            centre that is COMPANION LANGUAGE CENTRE. It is
            situated in Latifabad #8. I basically live in
            Latifabad, as well. I have been assiociated with
            teaching for over 9 years.
            My interets are watching quality movies,
            especially English ones and some Indians, reading
            books on Self-developement and general topics,
            listening music, and working on computer.
            I think that's enough for now. Could you
            please tell me when you are you on line normally.This
            will help me to contact you. I have also added you on
            my yahoo account and have send a request to you.
            See you soon.
            Best Wishes
            IMRAN

            === message truncated ===