Mirror web site for China

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2005

      Perhaps you know that China blocks web sites at Geocities and
      Homestead. Almost all of the Webheads materials are hosted at both
      those sites.

      The portal linking the different sites is here:
      http://www.vancestevens.com

      This is actually a Geocities site.

      Thanks for Fernanda Rodrigues in Portugal, the Geocities side has
      been mirrored here:

      http://www.prof2000.pt/users/vstevens/

      If you are in China, can you click that link and see if you can get
      it in your browser, and let me know if you can (or can't)?

      You should be able to browse the part of that site hosted at
      Geocties. If you notice a link pointing to HOMESTEAD you still
      won't be able to get there from China.

      I am in the process of uploading my geocities materials to this site
      and before going further I'd like to know if it's visible from China.

      Thanks for your help and feedback,